Scroll Down for more sale horses with thumbnail photos. Scroll to the very bottom of this page for important information on DNA, registries and pedigrees.
Prices are subject to increase, as training progresses.
2013 Foals: 5 foals are on the way! List coming soon...visit here to see Legend Woods' Facebook updates on the 2013 foals!
2012 Foals: One Available:
2011 Foals: Two Available:
(1) Carbonaat de Creme LW (click here for photos): Rare Buckskin Champagne (aka: amber-cream champagne) Friesian Heritage (25%) Pony colt by Billy Elliot Norsk (15.2) by Ellio, and out of 13.1 hand pony mare, Amber. Color tested Ee, AA, with one copy of cream and one copy of champagne! Half brother to Doubly Bubbly! Add some carbonation to your program - Great Sportpony stallion prospect! This boy can move & he will produce color 75% of the time! Inspected 2nd Premie as a yearling. Watch DJ's video here! $4,000.
(2) Liselle of Legend Woods (Ellio of Legend Woods by Nero x Libby): Brown tobiano, Friesian/Paint Filly, born on 9/28/11. Inspected 2nd Premie as a yearling: $3,800. More photos soon...
2010 Foals: One Available Sired by Ellio of Legend Woods by Nero:
(1) Trinelle of Legend Woods Bay tobiano, 2nd Premie, Friesian/Paint Filly, born 6/17/2010, $4,500. - in training, as of June 2013, for driving and light introduction to saddle.
(2) Ellthea of Legend Woods Bay, Lp (roaning), High Merit, Friesian/Appaloosa Filly, $5,500. SOLD
2009 Foals: One Available Sired by Darkest Design by Dante:
2008 Foals: Two Available:
(1) Zan Diego of Legend Woods Solid Brown, Friesian/Paint-Pinto Gelding. Sire: Legend Woods California Cadence Dam: Zevida by Zero Gravity. $3,500 - in training, as of June 2013, for riding and driving. (more photos of Zan) (VIDEO of Zan)
(2) Ellina of Legend Woods Bay turning Gray, Friesian/Percheron-QH Filly sired by Ellio, $5,500 - in training, as of June 2013, for riding and driving.
2007 Foals: SOLD OUT
Keep scrolling down for more sale horses...
All horses above are 50% Friesian, unless otherwise noted. Prices are subject to change at any time, especially as training progresses. Please E-mail for more info and pictures of the horses listed above.
|Z Holiday of Legend Woods August 2004, Bay, Friesian/Thoroughbred - Percheron Filly by Zero Gravity - $6,500 Holiday's Facebook Album
Novella Rox October 2004, Black Friesian/Thoroughbred Filly by Novi - $7,000
|Nero's Independent Design (Indi) 2003, Buckskin, Friesian/Appaloosa Filly by Nero - Retained for breeding (her 2009 black filly, Darcella, by Darkest Design by Dante is for sale - see top of sale page.
|Zeta Gold July 2002, Solid Grulla, Friesian/Paint Filly by Zero Gravity - $6,500
Nala Rox September 2002, Black, Friesian/Thoroughbred Mare by Nero - $9,500
|Nero's Design (Nezi) August 2001, Solid Grulla, Friesian/Appaloosa Filly by Nero - $8,500
Please email us at email@example.com to request video clips of specific horses.
All of our sale horses of Friesian Heritage are registered with the Friesian Heritage Horse & Sporthorse International (HH).
Some of our horses are also registered with the Friesian Sport Horse Registry (FSHR) and the Friesian Blood Horse Registry / Friesian Cross Registry (FBHR or FXR). Although some of our horses hold FSHR papers, since the change in management/ownership of the FSHR occurred in 2008, along with a repealing of the former DNA requirements, we no longer endorse the Friesian Sport Horse Registry (FSHR).
All horses of 25% to 100% documented Friesian Heritage are eligible for registration with the the Friesian Heritage Horse & Sporthorse International (HH).
All of our currently producing broodmares and stallions of Friesian Heritage are parentage DNA tested and furthermore are VERIFIED against their parents of Friesian Heritage!!
With the scams that unfortunately abound in our world today, not to mention the honest mistakes that inevitably occur in breeding and record keeping, this testing and verification is vitally important to maintaining the integrity of the bloodlines!! Whether you decide to buy from us, or another farm, we strongly recommend, for your protection, that any horse that you consider for purchase should be registered, DNA tested and verified for parentage. Please keep in mind that a DNA test without parentage verification proves NOTHING about the horse's bloodline, except that the animal has DNA, and some registries do not implement DNA at all, much less actual verification of identity through parentage testing.
Pedigree Note: On each page, for most of the horses, there is a thumbnail for pedigree. When you click on the pedigree thumbnail, a larger version of the papers pops up in a new window. If it is too small to read, you can simply drag the edges of the window to get an even larger view that should be readable.